Unmanned Aerial Photogrammetry
Aerial imagery and photogrammetry for disruptive surveying and mapping efficiency
Photogrammetry is a method of preparing topographic and base maps required for various development works such as urban planning, hazard mapping, natural resource management, etc.
Airlift Technology offers a photogrammetric service, the process of deriving 3D digital data directly from Images from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. The accuracy of the digital data generated by this technology is very high.
Mapping and modeling more accessible than ever
Boost efficiency of your surveys by spending less time in the field thus saving operational costs.
Ensure you reach your standard of accuracy with our quality report
Get access to update information and use it in multiple ways through our simplified workflows
- Digital Aerial Triangulation and adjustment
- Digital Terrain models (DTM) and Digital Surface Model (DSM)
- TIN Model and Orthophoto Maps
- Digital Orthophotos Mosaicing and Rectification
- Generation of 3D city models
Potential Areas of Application:
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Land Cover and Land Use analysis
- Thematic Mapping (Topographic Maps, Noise Maps etc)
- Natural Resource Management
- Inventory of natural Hazard and Disaster results
- Hydropower and Infrastructure Construction
- Planning of line objects (roads, transmission lines, pipelines etc.)
- Environmental studies, River changes analysis
Possibilities are Endless …